All About Me

Hi! I hope you guys like my blog and here is a little bit about me. I am a point guard in basketball. I love pandas ( obviously) and hermit crabs. I live in Texas, and have lived here all my life. Hope y'all enjoy!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Riding the waves

I went to the beach yesterday. It was tons of fun ! I  had a boogie board . I pulled it far out and got on it. We saw a good wave so my dad pushed me like 2 seconds before it got to us and  I went all the way from my dad to my mom. My dad was almost half way from shore and my mom was on shore. It was far!!! I made a sandcastle, too. Ryan was running and steped on it on purpus. I had SO much fun at the beach and can't wait to go again!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. We had such a great time!!! I love you more than words can say! You are my WORLD!

    ReplyDelete