All About Me

Hi! I hope you guys like my blog and here is a little bit about me. I am a point guard in basketball. I love pandas ( obviously) and hermit crabs. I live in Texas, and have lived here all my life. Hope y'all enjoy!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

poetry

                                                            By the river
Butterflys flying by

Birds cheerping ,grasshopers huming.

I love this wounderful place

Oh,by the river.

The beautiful  river.

A simple stream.

Butterflys flying around.

Flowers sourounding me.

2 comments:

  1. Grace,

    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your blog. I'm so glad that your mom posted your site again. I can keep up with all the wonderful things that you will be doing. I love you and will so miss you and your family next year.

    Always,
    Mrs. Reed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I will miss you to. I will try to send you letters and things on my blog. I love you mord than rainbows.xxxooo

      Delete