All About Me

Hi! I hope you guys like my blog and here is a little bit about me. I am a point guard in basketball. I love pandas ( obviously) and hermit crabs. I live in Texas, and have lived here all my life. Hope y'all enjoy!

Monday, June 18, 2012

Gonna say yes to VBS

Today was my first day at VBS. The theme is aviation. The song's chorus is "amazing wonders aviation". VBS is at First Baptist Church Mt.Vernon Texas.We do crafts,songs,missions and more.


Gonna say yeh yeh yeh yeh to the va va VBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you have started a blog. I can still know what you are doing after you move away. I am going to miss seeing you at church but I know that you are going to do great at your new school and make great friends.
    Love,
    Ms. Amy Stanley

    ReplyDelete