All About Me

Hi! I hope you guys like my blog and here is a little bit about me. I am a point guard in basketball. I love pandas ( obviously) and hermit crabs. I live in Texas, and have lived here all my life. Hope y'all enjoy!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

just hanging out in the summer

This summer I've been with my family, hanging with friends or relaxing alone in my room. But I think the whole idea of summer is for kids to have fun get away from all that homework and chill.Summer is for kids to hang with friends and chill with the family. Summer is freedom for kids. So let kids enjoy the summer, and I hope you do too!

1 comment:

  1. I think you are right Grace! Sorry Chloe did not stay the other night she had lots of fun, but just missed her momma. We will do it again before you leave ok.
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete