All About Me

Hi! I hope you guys like my blog and here is a little bit about me. I am a point guard in basketball. I love pandas ( obviously) and hermit crabs. I live in Texas, and have lived here all my life. Hope y'all enjoy!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Love , listen learn. ( The 3 L's of life.)

 Love listen and learn. Those are the 3 L's of life.

#1. love  one another as I have loved you .So you must love one another .  John 13:34.











#2. Listen with your heart .Listen with your mind . Listen with your ears. LISTEN!!!











#3. If you learn what the bible wants you to do you will find experience great things.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Grace, you have so much wisdom for your age. I wish I would've known God's Word like you do when I was 7! I SOOOOO enjoyed getting to know you better at VBS and I will be praying for you on your new adventure to Katy!
    Love,
    Miss Amy
    P.S. I think Pandas are pretty cool, too!

    ReplyDelete