All About Me

Hi! I hope you guys like my blog and here is a little bit about me. I am a point guard in basketball. I love pandas ( obviously) and hermit crabs. I live in Texas, and have lived here all my life. Hope y'all enjoy!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Good bye Braces!

              For the past 10/11 months I have had braces on the top front four teeth, along with an expander on the roof of my mouth, and an expander on the bottom of my mouth. I have gotten used to them it has always kind of stink. I think to my self " it is going to feel so weird when I get all of this off".
       Speaking of getting all of this stuff off... I get it off next appointment!!!! Next time I go to the orthodontist I get everything off! I am SUPER excited! Since I am not allowed to eat popcorn, or caramel ( my two favorite snacks in the world ! : (   )  I'm going to make my dad give me a huge bowl of popcorn, and give me a bunch of caramel!
      


I AM SO EXCITED!
GOOD BYE BRACES!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can definitely feel your excitement while reading your post, BJ. Hahaha! It'll definitely feel weird once your braces are off. Having them must've been dfficult to bear with, but I'm sure you'll agree that the journey was well worth it. In any case, keep us posted with more updates. All the best to you! :)

    Dorothy Payne @ Dr. Monica Crooks, DDS

    ReplyDelete