All About Me

Hi! I hope you guys like my blog and here is a little bit about me. I am a point guard in basketball. I love pandas ( obviously) and hermit crabs. I live in Texas, and have lived here all my life. Hope y'all enjoy!

Thursday, July 10, 2014

A summer schedule

         Since we got another Ipad my mom has been saying "get off that ipad" 24/7. So my parents came up with a simple  solution to the problem. Make a summer schedule. We are still getting used to it.But It limits our screen time, and my mom has put in a learning time so we get some summer learning in. It annoys us sometimes, but we know (at least I know) that it is for the best. Below is a copy of our summer schedule, if you want to use it.


                                                       The Gates Summer Schedule
                               8:00- 9:30 Cartoons/freetime/breakfast
                               9:30-10:30 Playtime
                           (1) Outside play (2) Boardgames (3) Toys inside
                                10:30-11:00 Learning time
                              (1) Read 10mn (2) Write 10mn (3) Math 10mn
                                 11:00-12:00 Electronics
                              (1) Ipads (2) Wii (3) T.V.
                                 12:00-12:30 Lunch
                                 12:30-2:00 Rest time ( Read/Movie)
                                 2:00-4:00 Playtime
                              (1) (public) Pool  (2) Outside (3) Arts and Crafts
                                 4:00-5:00 Electronics
                               (1) T.V. (2) Wii (3) Ipads
                                  5:00-6:00 Supper/Dinner
                                  6:00-8:00 Family time  ( Parent Choice)
                                  8:00-9:00 Bath/Book/ Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment