All About Me

Hi! I hope you guys like my blog and here is a little bit about me. I am a point guard in basketball. I love pandas ( obviously) and hermit crabs. I live in Texas, and have lived here all my life. Hope y'all enjoy!

Friday, November 21, 2014

Up in the Sky

                                                          Up in the sky
                                   I see a tree
                                       I see an elephant
                                                        Looking at me

                                   Up in the sky
                                      I see a girl
                                          I see a dancer
                                       Spinning! A whirl!
  
                                      I see a mailbox
                                        Inside are some socks
                                              And in that is a
                                        Stuffed, orange fox
                  

                                  I wish they were real
                                     Up there and proud
                                        But I guess they're not
                                   'Cause they are only clouds
                         
                           By: Grace Gates

No comments:

Post a Comment