All About Me

Hi! I hope you guys like my blog and here is a little bit about me. I am a point guard in basketball. I love pandas ( obviously) and hermit crabs. I live in Texas, and have lived here all my life. Hope y'all enjoy!

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

My house broke down

                                                        My house broke down
   

                    

                                                     My house broke down!
                                                      The walls crashed to the ground
                                                        Then it rained 
                                                           and I have a lot to say
                          
                                                         All my food blew off 
                                                            with the wind
                                                             The giant foot destroyed the loft      
                                                              but it all depends
                                                       
                                                                that  I am an ant 
                                                            it does happen quite often
                                                              and my house is light
                                                                  
                                                              but that giant foot
                                                                  that stomped on me
                                                                    gave me quite a fright

2 comments: