All About Me

Hi! I hope you guys like my blog and here is a little bit about me. I am a point guard in basketball. I love pandas ( obviously) and hermit crabs. I live in Texas, and have lived here all my life. Hope y'all enjoy!

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Monthly Pop!

Hey guys. I want to do a monthly "news cast" and it is called the monthly pop!

 So this month (November ) a lot has gone on in my life. Fourth grade musical, puppy sitting ( a lot), and some other funny moments. But here is some news worldwide or across the nation.



        This month a huge, I mean HUGE cold front came through for weeks on end. Much of the nation COVERED with snow. Even down here, in Houston, we had to get our big coats out. Brrrrrrrrr!
   Also, we kid of had a " world record day " this month. No, not a official holiday. But so many people broke world records. Like the longest weather report non-stop. And the tallest man met the shortest man. So cool!
  
So, that is it! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment