All About Me

Hi! I hope you guys like my blog and here is a little bit about me. I am a point guard in basketball. I love pandas ( obviously) and hermit crabs. I live in Texas, and have lived here all my life. Hope y'all enjoy!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Make a splash !!!!

 You know here in Katy there are alot of water because Katy is around the gulf coast. But since Katy is a little tiny bit far from the beach so they built alot of pools around so people don't need to drive as far. I have been to about 3 different pools. The first one I went to is the central water park. it has 3 slides that lead up to 5 feet. That's tall!! I went down one of them, well my parents "thought" it was 3 foot 6 that i can stand up in, but they were wrong it turned out to be 4  feet which I am 4 feet tall to the tipy top of my head so could not stand up in it. Number 2 is a little beach or pool well it had sand like a beach and it had a concrete bottom and sides that were decorated like a pool too. It was really cool.  you can  bring buckets and stuff like that, and you can bring goggles  like you were at a pool.
It was like I was at the beach and at the pool at the same time. On to our last the most fun of them all it had big slides I went down the red one.You I know how to swim when I slid into the water I tried  to swim to the side the water was so strong it pushed me to the middle of the two slides so a life guard had to com get me.  Thanks for reading!!!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see that you are settling in at Katy. I'm looking forward to hearing about your first day of school and the new friends you will meet.

    Amy Stanley

    PS - I love your new bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I have some new friends thier names are Emma, Angela, Isabella, Sydney and Abigal. They are nice funny and smart.



    ps thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete