All About Me

Hi! I hope you guys like my blog and here is a little bit about me. I am a point guard in basketball. I love pandas ( obviously) and hermit crabs. I live in Texas, and have lived here all my life. Hope y'all enjoy!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Books and math... mixed

              I am in third grade. So that means I switch classes.  My homeroom is Mrs.Keel, and she teaches math, science, social studies (she is AWESOME!!!). Also my switch teacher is Mrs.Stratton, she teaches reading, writing and word work. (She is AWESOME too).I have the best time every day with them and I am so glad I got them as my 3rd grade teachers.:)


              Mrs.Keel (my homeroom) is great.  She makes math so fun! Lately, we have been learning about multiplication and division. All the activities that she has been doing with us have made it super fun. I am super glad I got her as my math teacher. She has really helped me improve in math.




             Mrs.Stratton (my switch) is great, too. Reading and writing are awesome with her. I love her steps and plans she gives us to use. But you are still aloud to use your own voice in your writing to make it your own. Also, daily 5 is really simple, fun, and easy. I love having class with her.





           I love both of my teachers. They are AWESOME!!!! I am so good I got them as my teachers.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment