All About Me

Hi! I hope you guys like my blog and here is a little bit about me. I am a point guard in basketball. I love pandas ( obviously) and hermit crabs. I live in Texas, and have lived here all my life. Hope y'all enjoy!

Monday, November 18, 2013

a 3rd grade teacher... turns into my neighbor?

Miss Morgan is a third grade teacher at my school. Now she is also my new neighbor. Cool right? It is pretty fun and interesting.  Most of the time when I am playing outside with my friends in the neighborhood I see her walking her dog Sadie. She is so cute and fuzzy!!! My mom is thinking about on the days that she has meetings, that me and my brothers can go home with her and stay at her house 'til she comes home. Because she literally lives 2 houses down and across the street! I am so lucky that she lives so close. I am very glad she does!!!


P.S- (I might get to cheat and be able to find out what we are doing in school early)!

No comments:

Post a Comment