All About Me

Hi! I hope you guys like my blog and here is a little bit about me. I am a point guard in basketball. I love pandas ( obviously) and hermit crabs. I live in Texas, and have lived here all my life. Hope y'all enjoy!

Monday, September 24, 2012

baby panda!!!

I saw a new baby panda on a website  that has a panda cam. I will send a link to it. It showed a baby panda either sleeping or playing with its paws.  And if you look real close you'll see that it is kinda wiggling around , at least when I saw it. :). now the baby panda might not always be on the screen. Now if you look to the right of your screen you will see a link you can go to see the pandas live cam.















P.S I simply adore pandas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment