All About Me

Hi! I hope you guys like my blog and here is a little bit about me. I am a point guard in basketball. I love pandas ( obviously) and hermit crabs. I live in Texas, and have lived here all my life. Hope y'all enjoy!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

day +bed =daybed

It's a couch, it's a bed.. its' a daybed!!! Today my dad put together a daybed for me. You know, one of those beds that you sleep on that's like a regular bed, but when you wake up and make the bed, it's  kinda like a couch. It's like..... so cool!! I mean SOOOOOOOO cool! Tonight, after Eli went to bed, (you know Eli- I've talked about him before), we  went to get bedding for my bed.

IT'S SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!

I love it! Tune in next time for more Graces Gab!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Grace, I love your bed! It looks like you have drawers underneath to put your stuff, too. So cool! I love the panda colors. We will miss you in Mt Vernon, but God has BIG plans for you in Katy. Don't ever stop shining His light, sweet girl!
    Love,
    Ms. Amy McCraw

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are drawers for my stuff. I will miss YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!



    LOVE U

    ReplyDelete