I’m having trouble thpeaking
thinthe I lotht my middle tooth.
Jutht yethterday my tooth wath fine—
today it wiggled loothe.
- At firtht I thought it thilly
when my tooth fell out today,
but no one theemth to underthtand
a thingle word I thay.
I athked my mom to clothe the door.
That would be rude.
The door does not like wearing clothes;
it’s happy in the nude.
- I thaid a mouthe wath in my room
and she should come and thee.
- Your mouth is on your face;
it’s right where it should be.
- I wonder if you underthtand
the thircumthtanthe I’m in.
I told her I wath feeling thick.
- You’re looking thin.
- At latht she thaw how mad I wath
and thought I might thtop breathing.
She laughed and thaid she didn’t mean it—
She wath only teething.