All About Me

Hi! I hope you guys like my blog and here is a little bit about me. I am a point guard in basketball. I love pandas ( obviously) and hermit crabs. I live in Texas, and have lived here all my life. Hope y'all enjoy!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

slumber party time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend Sydney and I had have lots of sleep/slumber parties. This weekend we are planning to have another one! This time we are finally having one at my house. I'm still trying to figure out how we are going to get this list below to work...










                                                                                                                                                      
1. Ryan to leave us alone AT ALL TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!
2. To fit in the car please tell me any suggestions????
3. Getting a good look at some justice magazines

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been on your blog in a while and it has been so great getting to catch up on all the fun and wonderful things you are doing in Katy. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too. At the bottom of the posts there is an older post sighn click on it and you can see my other post.

    ReplyDelete